I was so frustrated yesterday! I went for dinner with my husband and 3 yr old son yesterday, I am distraught at how and what type of service this eating place provide. They came and served us with the normal plates, chopstick and spoon. However,my son only use chopsticks (those smaller one for packing) and spoon for taking his rice. I went up to the boss (sitting at the counter) for a pair of chopstick (those wooden one for packing) and explained that the young boy has problem using the normal plastic one as it is too long for him. I sweared that i saw a whole stack of wooden packed chopsticks sticking right in a container at the counter when I was there. To my horror, the boss told me no, no, those chopstick are meant for people who packed their food. I told him nicely that i have ordered food from him too and also this chopstick is meant for my son usage. To my horror, he asked me to return whatever I ordered lor.
I feel so fedup! .....just a pair of wooden chopstick and he simple refuse to give to us. The meal does not cost very cheap...$35 for some simple dishes. Of course, that was the
end of our patron to the eating place anymore
"H. Village XO Fish Head" located at Blk 46. Holland Drive.
» Postado por 11:08 AM