Interesting...this morning I was sitting on the floor and ask Charlene to try walking on her own.
Actually she has been walking 1-2-3 step by herself weeks before but I dont classified that as walking independently. This morning, while sitting on the floor, my two legs in front and i have to use my butt to move backways and also hands extending 'big big' to her. This method do a bit of trick as she walk more confidently and more steps. Funny thing is, she walk 1-2 steps then clap her hands (meaning we have to clap for her as to cheer her up) then she will happily continued to walk again. My mum was telling me she should be ready to walk in the next two weeks. I will try this method for the next few days...hopefully she can walk all by herself independently around.
» Postado por 5:02 PM